Fayetteville public health officer, Dr. Marti Sharkey, talked with Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reporter Stacy Ryburn and answered five more coronavirus questions from our readers.
Here are the questions:
1) If you're indoors with someone who is covid-positive but stay 6 feet apart, are you safe?
2) If a covid test is negative, how often should I be tested to ensure safety for my family?
3) What is the infectious dose of SARS CoV-2?
4) What is the period of time a person can be contagious after contact with someone who is positive?
5) If you have symptoms of covid, is it a bad idea to take an OTC decongestant or expectorant?
Do have your own question? Ask it here: https://nwarkansasonline.secondstreetapp.com/Covid-Questions-2/.
Watch the previous installment of Covid Questions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UcBkqQvou8.