• Abundant Life Family Worship Center, 100 Southeastern Ave., Jacksonville, will have its youth day service at 4 p.m. Sunday with several guest churches. (501) 241-0210.
• Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, 600 N. Cedar St., North Little Rock, will have its Leadership Pew Rally at 11 a.m. Sunday. The church will partner with the Arkansas Alzheimer's Association for "Go Purple Sunday" at 11 a.m. June 30, and attendees are asked to wear purple to raise awareness. (501) 374-9948.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 13901 Quail Run Drive, will host the program "Jesus Christ's Visit to America: A Missionary Music Tribute" at 6 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free. (501) 455-0342.
• Highland Valley United Methodist Church, 15524 Chenal Parkway, will hold To Mars and Beyond Vacation Bible School from 8 a.m. to noon Monday-Thursday for children Pre-K through fifth grade. Register at hvumc.org/children. Afternoon child care available by reservation at (501) 224-6047.
• Greater Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church, 600 E. 24th St., will celebrate its annual Men and Women's Day at 2:30 p.m. Sunday with speaker Michael Payne and Annette Slater. The theme is "Men and Women Working Together For the Betterment of the Kingdom." (501) 372-0670.
• Greater New Bibleway Church of God in Christ, 1217 W. 22nd St., North Little Rock, will host the 65th annual Women's Convention Arkansas Second Church of God in Christ from 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday-Friday. Admission is free. ar2cogic.org, firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 313-1156.
• Markham Street Baptist Church, 9701 W. Markham St., will host a summer party from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today, and host its Vacation Bible School from 9 a.m. to noon Monday-Friday for children 3-12, with free admission, food and games. Register for the school at the party or at the start of the school. (501) 291-7379 or (501) 225-2877.
• Mount Nebo African Methodist Episcopal Church, 4904 Frazier Pike, will hold its alcohol and drug-awareness ministry at 7 p.m. Thursday with Karan Freeman. (501) 256-6915.
• Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church, 8500 Woodson Lateral Road, Woodson, will celebrate its annual Choir Day at 3 p.m. Sunday with speaker Herschel Lovelace. (501) 397-6197.
• Saint Mark's Episcopal Church, 1000 N. Mississippi St., will host a presentation on disaster relief programs in the Arkansas Episcopal diocese at 9:15 a.m. Sunday. lovesaintmarks.org or (501) 225-4203.
• Second Presbyterian Church, 600 Pleasant Valley Drive, will host a Faith and Grief luncheon at noon Tuesday; registration is free at faithandgrief.org, information at email@example.com or (501) 227-0000.
• Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, 310 W. 17th St., will hold a Eucharist with music from Jesus Christ Superstar at 5 p.m. Sunday. The church will host its annual Vacation Bible School, "Who Am I?" from 9 a.m. to noon Monday-Thursday; register at trinitylittlerock.org/events. (501) 372-0294.
• Trinity Presbyterian Church, 4501 Rahling Road, will host "Exploring the Enneagram" with Catherine Lowry from 9:15-10:15 a.m. Sunday. (501) 868-5848.
The deadline for Religion calendar submissions is 5 p.m. Monday for Saturday publication. Addresses are in Little Rock unless otherwise indicated. Items must have an address and a phone number and be open to the public. To submit a news release, fax (501) 372-4765 or email the information to:
Religion on 06/22/2019
Print Headline: Religion calendar