Leadercast Breakout Session Looks At Faith At Work
Posted: May 10, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
ROGERS -- The idea of integrating faith in the workplace is becoming more widely accepted and David Roth said he wants to do what he can to help that trend continue.
At A Glance (w/logo)
David Roth, president of WorkMatters, said the group established seven pillars a few years ago to help simplify the challenge of integrating faith at work. WorkMatters is a nonprofit group that has a vision of impacting culture for Christ through faith at work.
The seven pillars are:
• Relationship: Abiding with God at work.
• Integrity: Wisdom and courage to do what’s right, every time.
• Excellence: Work with all your heart.
• Influence: Intentional with the impact you have on others at work.
• Serve: Lead strongly through serving others with humility.
• Calling: Align gifts, skills and experience with your vocation.
• Balance: Create sustainable work/life equilibrium.
This story is only available from our archives.