Main Street Rogers Search For New Director Narrowed To Two
Posted: March 31, 2014 at 5 a.m.
The Main Street Rogers Board of Directors has narrowed the search for a new executive director to two finalists from a field of 19 candidates.
AT A GLANCE
Executive Director Search
The search for a new executive director for Main Street Rogers is entering its fourth month. Nineteen people applied for the position. The field was trimmed to seven applicants and is down to two, Dana Mather, interim director of Main Street Rogers, and Cindy Acree, a former Colorado state representative and businesswoman. The other five candidates were:
• Mark Slaughter, a retired Marine lieutenant colonel.
• Katie Templin, assistant to administration and field operations at the Rogers Fire Department.
• Michael Rankin, director of a regional economic development organization in Missouri.
• Rachel Osborn-Cox, director of development and marketing with the Community Development Corp., Havenwood program.
• Brad Vandris, managing member of Boston Mountain Ventures.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.