Springdale Council Approves Interchange Condemnation Settlement
Posted: March 12, 2014 at 6 a.m.
City officials filled one more blank line in a list of costs for road improvements by approving a condemnation lawsuit settlement Tuesday.
At A Glance
Springdale’s City Council met Tuesday and approved:
• Spending $10,430 for 10 electric generators at city buildings.
• Re-appointing Brian Powell and Kevin Parsley to the Planning Commission.
• Changes in the graffiti ordinance to remove markings from the exterior of buildings with graffiti in public view
• Spending $19,699 to design a salt and grit storage building
• Spending $29,800 to share costs for monitoring Spring Creek with the U.S.Geological Survey
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.