University Of Arkansas Plans More Ball Fields In South Fayetteville
Intramural Facilities Will Be Up The Street From City’s Regional Park...
Posted: March 2, 2014 at 5 a.m.
FAYETTEVILLE -- South Fayetteville will have an abundance of ball fields when the University of Arkansas builds intramural facilities up the street from a planned regional park.
At A Glance (w/logo)
The University of Arkansas’ board last month approved buying 51 acres in south Fayetteville for intramural fields. Reserve will pay $2.61 million for the five parcels from:
• Marvin and Doris Treat: 8.3 acres ($480,000)
• Martin Treat: 10.3 acres ($400,000)
• MG & BJ Price Family, Jo Ellen Fenter and Brenda S. Smolen Revocable Trust: 10 acres ($360,000)
• Arvest Bank: 12.4 acres ($425,000)
• Joyce M. Ogden Family Trust: 10.2 acres ($945,000)
Total: 51.2 acres ($2.61 million)
Source: University of Arkansas
This story is only available from our archives.