Springdale Lodge Purchase Could Create Retreat Space
Posted: March 2, 2014 at 5 a.m.
SPRINGDALE -- A beautiful view, overlooking Dancing Rabbit Creek and a spring, could become a part of the Springdale park system.
At A Glance
• Murphy Park, 501 S. Pleasant St.
• J.B. Hunt Park, 1955 Fleming St.
• Randal Tyson Complex, 4303 Watkins Ave.
• Luther George Grove Street Park, corner of Grove and Park streets
• Bayyari Park, 2400 Deer Valley St.
• Bobby Hopper Park, 399 Upton St.
• unnamed park, southeast corner of the intersection of Don Tyson Parkway and Hylton Road
• unnamed park, northeast corner of the intersection of Downum and West County Line roads.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.