Food Village Part Of Northwest Arkansas LPGA Tournament
Posted: June 28, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
ROGERS -- Food trucks will add to the atmosphere at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G this weekend.
At A Glance (w/logo)
Gates open at 7 a.m. today at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G. The final round will be played Sunday with gates opening at 8 a.m. at Pinnacle Country Club in Rogers. Daily tickets are $15 each. A weekend pass is $25. Admission is free to children 17 and younger with a ticketed adult.
Around the Course
• The spectator entrance for the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G is at the 17th hole. Parking is $5 off Champions Drive and a bus takes spectators to the course. To reach holes one and 10 where the pros tee off, follow the cart path toward the clubhouse and take a right for hole one and a left for 10.
For the Kids
• The Walmart Kids Center presented by Dove is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. today and Sunday at the tournament. Children can play putt-putt golf, grab a free Popsicle or yogurt snack or visit a games set up by the Amazeum. The center is across from the 17th hole near the 18th tee.
• The Mattel Play Golf Zone will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday on the driving range for kids 8-14.
• The food village backs up to the Walmart Kids Center presented by Dove across from the 18th tee. The village has concessions, an ice tea tent, cooling tent with ATM and the food trucks. Additional concessions are located near the first tee, between the third hole and fourth tee, near the 12th hole and between the ninth and 18th holes.
Find a Seat
• Public bleachers are located near the first tee, the 18th hole and there is public seating at the BallPark Fan pavilion at the 17th hole. Cooling zones are sprinkled around the course.
• Sunscreen is available at the Banana Boat stand near the 10th tee and the Mercy tent along the 18th hole. Paramedics with the Rogers Fire Department are stationed near the Mercy tent.
Get a freebie
• Mercy Hospital will be handing out 2,000 pedometers from their tent which is 370 steps from the 18th green and 504 steps from the Malibu Party Deck. Log a mile, or 2,000 steps, and you can come back to the tent to register to win a bike.
• A P&G station near the 17th hole will be handing out backpacks with product from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today and Sunday.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.