Springdale Council To Consider Ambulance Fee Adjustment
No Changes Planned For Tontitown Fire Dispatch
Posted: June 17, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
SPRINGDALE -- Ambulance rates could change for those areas where the city Fire Department responds.
AT A GLANCE
Springdale City Council Committees
Committee members voted to recommend that the full council approve:
• A city insurance contract for $104,000
• The change of Youth Strategies overseeing the community garden
• Listing the old police Criminal Investigation Division building for sale at $495,000
• Spending $20,000 to renovate the building at 210 Spring St. for the Community Engagement Division
- Spending $25,000 for labor to improve a baseball field at Tyson Park with Ecclesia College paying for materials.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.