Bentonville Lines Up Runway Work
Posted: February 22, 2014 at 5 a.m.
BENTONVILLE -- The municipal airport's runway needs improvement, but they can't be done without a cost, the Airport Advisory Board discussed with airport officials Friday.
At A Glance
Area Airport Projects
• Runway improvements: $500,000
• Apron renovation: Cost unknown
• New landing lights system: $227,000
• New tank for fuel storage system: $150,000
• New access road: $900,000, $1 million
• Apron resurface: $450,000
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.