Rogers Teachers Take Leadership Lessons At Eastside
Posted: August 29, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
ROGERS -- Leadership was the curriculum, and teachers were the ones learning this week at Eastside Elementary School.
The Leader In Me
For more information about the “7 Habits of Happy Kids” visit www.leaderinme.org/the-7-habits-for-kids.
At A Glance
What Are The Seven Habits?
• Be proactive: You’re in charge.
• Begin with the end in mind: Have a plan.
• Put first things first: Work first, then play.
• Think win-win: Everyone can win.
• Seek first to understand, then to be understood — Listen before you talk.
• Synergize: Together is better.
• Sharpen the saw: Balance feels best.
Source: The 7 Habits Of Happy Kids
This story is only available from our archives.