Company Releases Assessment Study To Rogers Residents
Posted: April 1, 2014 at 5:01 a.m.
The Rogers-Lowell area, as a community, is in exceptional shape, but there is room for improvement, according to a community assessment report released Monday.
At A Glance
The community assessment report, prepared by Market Street Services Inc., lists nine items the Rogers-Lowell leaders and residents need to discuss and develop to improve the region:
• Rogers-Lowell and Northwest Arkansas: A regional mindset.
• Growth and migration: Rogers-Lowell and its position within Northwest Arkansas.
• The changing face of Rogers-Lowell: Diversity, inclusion and equity.
• Education and income: Opportunity in Northwest Arkansas.
• Economic transition in Rogers-Lowell.
• Traffic, transportation and infrastructure.
• Public education: Preserving an asset.
• Quality of life: Community appeal to various groups.
• The future of downtown Rogers.
Source: Staff report
This story is only available from our archives.