Honors To Replace Class Rank
2017 Graduates Will Be First Students Affected By Policy
Posted: May 22, 2013 at 5 a.m.
There will be no class rank for 2017 graduates of Rogers schools. Beginning with the class of 2017 students can qualify for three levels of honors graduation through completing graduation requirements; two levels of a foreign language; maintaining a minimum 3.3, 3.75 or 4.0 grade point average; taking two, four or five Advanced Placement classes; and earning 92, 105 or 112 quality points.
At A Glance
Rogers’ School Board met Tuesday and approved:
• An organizational chart for top administrators
• A revision to concurrent credit guidelines
• Guidelines upping rental fees for district facilities
• Revisions to school choice policy
• Clarifications on unexcused absences
• Policy allowing transfer of international kindergarten students
• Policy allowing home-schooled students to participate in clubs and sports overseen by the Arkansas Activities Association
• A 10-cent increase to school lunches
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.