Clinic Counts 100,000th Patient
Need For Low-Cost Health Care Growing
Posted: January 23, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Three-year-old Kenneth Davis got a box of goodies and lots of attention Tuesday morning at the Rogers Community Clinic.
At A Glance
Community Clinic History
• 2008: Rogers office expands, moves to current Center for Non-Profits location.
• 2009: Siloam Springs medical office expands.
• 2011: Community Clinic opens school-based health centers at Owl Creek Elementary School in Fayetteville and Jones Elementary School in Springdale.
• 2012: Rogers office expands 3,700 square feet and opens 16 more exam rooms.
Plans For Growth In 2013
• Community Clinic Springdale Medical will move family practice to a new site on the same campus, increasing the number of exam rooms for family practice from six to 15. The expansion will also add four work spaces to Springdale Dental.
• Community Clinic will open school-based health centers in the fall at Elmdale and Parson Hills elementary schools in Springdale and Prairie Grove Elementary School.
Source: Community Clinic
This story is only available from our archives.