Posted: January 4, 2013 at 2:15 a.m.
100 YEARS AGO Jan. 4, 1913 Plans are being prepared by a local architect for a 15-story skyscraper to be built at the southwest corner of Second and Center streets, the site being property formerly owned by Bishop John B. Morris. According to present plans, the structure will occupy ground space 60x150 feet and is expected to be the finest office building in the state.
This story is only available from our archives.
Arkansas, Pages 13 on 01/04/2013