3 dogs rescued, 1 killed in Springdale house fire
Posted: December 10, 2013 at 9:11 a.m.
Updated: December 10, 2013 at 9:42 a.m.
Firefighters rescued three dogs from a house fire at 1013 Porter Road on Tuesday morning, said Jim Vaughn, division chief of operations for the Springdale Fire Department. A fourth dog died, he said.
Chelsie Warren, a neighbor, saw flames through the window of the house, knocked on the door, heard the dog and ran back home to tell her aunt to call 911, she said.
There were no people injured in the fire, said Chief Michael Irwin.