Council Approves Design Contract
Posted: October 10, 2012 at 4:48 a.m.
A contract approval Tuesday with a design company moved the expansion of the Rogers Historical Museum a step closer to reality. Aldermen approved a $106,260 contract with Haizslip Studio to design two permanent museum exhibitions that will be included in the proposed expansion of the museum.
At A Glance
Rogers’ City Council met Tuesday and passed:
- A $74,502 contract with Decco Contractors-Paving for paving the Rogers Police Department parking lot expansion.
- A $128,325 contract with Counterpoint Contractors for a Police Department security fence.
- A $375,000 contract with Arco Excavation & Paving to build phase 1 of the Mercy Hospital trailhead.
- A $901,265 contract with Crowder Construction for improvement to Mount Hebron Road south of Cross Creek Boulevard.
- A cost sharing agreement with Mercy Medical Center for a traffic signal at the intersection of Promenade Boulevard and the north section of Rife Medical Lane.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.