City Eyes Alcohol Regulations
Bentonville Reviewing Ordinance With Legal Counsel
Posted: December 18, 2012 at 5 a.m.
Officials will review an ordinance in the coming weeks that will set regulations for business owners who want to sell alcohol in the city.
At A Glance
Alcohol Permit Applications For Dec. 10-14
• Airport Plaza C Store, 7403 S.W. Regional Airport Blvd. — Retail beer
• Fastrip, 3209 N.E. 11th St., 307 S. Walton Blvd. — Retail beer
• Tiger Stop, 1301 N. Walton Blvd. — Retail beer
• Superstop, 1311A S. Walton Blvd. — Retail beer
• 21c Club, 200 N.E. A St. — Private club class A, Restaurant beer and wine
• Eleven, 600 Museum Way — Restaurant beer and wine
• Cedar Creek Company, 3303 Pinnacle Hills Parkway — Restaurant beer and wine
• Rogers/540 Catering Company, 3303 Pinnacle Hills Parkway — Restaurant beer and wine
• Avoca One Stop, 124 N. U.S. 62 — Retail beer
• Grand Central Station, 1806 Forest Hill Blvd. — Retail beer
• Centerpoint C Store, 1675 W. Centerton Blvd. — Retail beer
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.