One woman was killed and a man was hospitalized after a two-vehicle crash early Monday morning in Lowell. Continue reading...
LITTLE ROCK — A group opposed to a ballot proposal that would place limits on damages in medical lawsuits is asking Arkansas' highest court to block voting on the proposed constitutional amendment in November. Continue reading...
- Executive director of Arkansas Sheriff's Association dies after cancer battle
- Deputies find 2 bodies in Pulaski County home
- Even when charges dropped, damage still done to Arkansas defendants
- Pulaski County clerk's office: Poll-data flaw affected 1,119
- North Little Rock's tab tops $8,000 for Texas plaza trip
Gene Wilder, the star of such comedy classics as "Young Frankenstein" and "Blazing Saddles," has died. He was 83. Continue reading...
- Woman found guilty of murder in toddler daughter's beating death
- Clinton aide Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner to separate after sexting revelation
- Trump plans detailed immigration talk as questions remain
- Trump allies pull back on deportation policies
- Health exchange sign-ups fall short
At rally, Erdogan pledges forces will find, punish them
ISTANBUL -- Turkey's president vowed on Sunday to "destroy terrorists" after months of deadly attacks throughout the country and reiterated his claim that a child suicide bomber was responsible for an Aug. 19 explosion that claimed at least 54 lives in the southeast. Continue reading...