SPRINGDALE -- Tyson Foods wants to use Northwest Arkansas' trails to help beat hunger. Continue reading...
- Police should have waited to use deadly force, according to court filing
- Springdale business owner appeals loss of alcohol permit
- Rogers council approves buying snow removal equipment
- Police approved for tech upgrade
- Police nab Springdale robbery suspect in Fayetteville
Waltons' $250M set for charters; effort focuses on school construction in Little Rock, 16 other cities
The Walton Family Foundation of Bentonville on Tuesday announced the establishment of a $250 million building initiative to give charter schools in Little Rock and other U.S. cities access to funding for campus construction. Continue reading...
- Police: Boy, 8, fatally struck by hit-and-run driver in Little Rock
- After baby found dead in apartment, Arkansas couple charged
- Ex-official at Arkansas funeral home cleared of corpse abuse
- Though touted for VP spot, Cotton says nothing going on
- Hit by truck, Arkansas bridge closed; detour adds up to 31 miles for motorists
Dismissing speculation that he's on Donald Trump's short list for vice president, U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton said repeatedly Tuesday that he doesn't believe he'll be the New York billionaire's running mate. Continue reading...
- Huckabee paying $25,000 for 'Eye of the Tiger'
- Panel posts final Benghazi report; no new blame for Clinton in pages, but agencies hit on security, response
- Emissions cheat VW files $15B settlement
- Trump trade speech draws swift rebuttals
- Police-dispatcher logs released on Orlando shooting
European leaders Tuesday warned British Prime Minister David Cameron that there's no turning back after his country's vote to leave the European Union, and they pressed for a quick and clear departure plan to quell anxiety about the continent's future. Continue reading...