The husband of a babysitter was arrested Monday in connection with sexually abusing a 9-year-old girl his wife babysat, according to court documents. Continue reading...
- Tyson investigating animal-welfare group's undercover video from Tennessee farm
- Area under severe thunderstorm, flash flood warnings
- State committee reprimands former Rogers city attorney Lipscomb
- Legislative task force, prosecuting attorneys clash over issue
- Pacific cultures, history keys to overcoming health problems, researchers say
LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas' highest court will hear oral arguments in a lawsuit over whether married same-sex couples can have the names of both spouses on their children's birth certificate without a court order. Continue reading...
- UA System board committee accepts recommendations to increase tuition, fees
- Police officer delivers pizza after takeout driver hurt in crash
- Woman, 39, found dead in car in Arkansas; 1 in custody
- UAMS announces $1.6 million in grants from USDA
- Arkansas girl, 10, advances at National Spelling Bee
Texas and 10 other states are suing President Barack Obama's administration over a new directive about transgender students in public schools. Continue reading...
- TSA chief: Help is on the way to address long airport lines
- CEOs' pay climbs again, even as their stock prices don't
- County jail mistakenly kept inmate 17 months too long
- Woman accused of punching border agent's horse
- 13-year-old girl freed after getting stuck in chimney
So far, migrant evacuation at border running smoothly
Greek authorities on Tuesday began the evacuation of a refugee camp on the Greek-Macedonian border, persuading about 2,000 people to leave the Idomeni site for other organized facilities in northern Greece. Continue reading...