FAYETTEVILLE -- People who live or commute near Walker Park in the south part of town will get an influx of neighbors in the next five years or so. Continue reading...
The Arkansas lawmaker who crafted the state's post-20 week ban on abortions filed a bill Monday to restrict a method used to terminate pregnancies of women in their second trimester. Continue reading...
- Arkansas man, 28, gets 18 years in child-porn case
- Arkansas man gets 20 years in prison after guilty plea in child porn case
- Arkansas man gets 30 years for sexual assault, rape of 2 girls
- AAA says Arkansas has lowest gas price in U.S.
- Woman, 88, gets diploma 7 decades after leaving Arkansas high school during senior year
CHARLESTON, S.C. — A South Carolina judge declared a mistrial Monday after a jury deadlocked in the murder trial of a white former police officer charged in the shooting death of an unarmed black motorist. Continue reading...
- Man convicted in son's hot-car death gets life, no parole
- Lame-duck Congress works to set stage for President Trump
- Police: Fake news story on Clinton conspiracy theory led gunman to fire at pizzeria
- Man accused of killing 9 at S.C. church allowed to hire lawyers back
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
ALEPPO, Syria -- The Syrian army on Sunday ordered rebels in Aleppo to leave the city or face death as a series of airstrikes on neighboring Idlib province killed at least 50 people, including several children. Continue reading...