FAYETTEVILLE — A researcher at the University of Arkansas has received a patent for a drug intended to treat hair loss. Continue reading...
- Former Siloam Springs teacher sentenced to eight years in prison
- Fayetteville retirement community planned
- Washington County board OKs solar energy farm's preliminary permit
- Springdale, Rogers learn new strategies for helping English learners
- Fort Smith university considering beer-brewing program
MOUNTAIN VIEW — The sound of fiddle music will echo through the Ozarks next month during the annual Arkansas State Fiddle Championship. Continue reading...
From: The nation in brief
CHARLESTON, S.C. — The white man accused of gunning down nine parishioners at a black church in Charleston wants to plead guilty to 33 federal charges, but his lawyer said in court Friday that he wouldn't do so until prosecutors say whether they'll seek the death penalty. Continue reading...
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — Beijing was selected Friday to host the 2022 Winter Olympics, defeating the bid from Almaty in a surprisingly close vote to become the first city awarded both the winter and summer games. Continue reading...