Submit a letter to your local daily newspaper
This form will submit your letter for possible publication to the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.*
Submission Guidelines for local letters
- Letters should address a topic of general interest or public policy. Letters about individual or business disputes will not be published.
- Letters are limited to 500 words but may be edited as necessary for space. Letters about local issues will receive preferred treatment.
- Letters of a defamatory or libelous nature will not be published.
- Submissions must include the author's name, home address and telephone number for verification purposes.
- If selected for publication, letters will include the name of the writer and the writer's town of residence. No anonymous or unsigned letters will be considered nor will names be withheld from publication.
- Submissions may also be mailed to Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Attention: NWA Letters, P.O. Box 1607, Fayetteville, AR 72702; e-mailed directly to [email protected]