Several mass covid-19 vaccination clinics will take place in Northwest Arkansas over the next few weeks, and hospitals and pharmacies continue to offer regular appointments.
Northwest Arkansas Council
The Northwest Arkansas Council will host a first dose Pfizer clinic from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday at Razorback Stadium on the University of Arkansas campus in Fayetteville, according to the council's website. The council will host another first dose clinic from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday at J.B. Hunt Corporate Headquarters in Lowell. Residents may make appointments for either clinic on the council's website at nwacouncil.org/nwavaccines.
The council has four other first dose clinics scheduled, but is not yet offering appointments for them. The clinics will be April 8 and April 15 at the Northwest Arkansas Mall and April 9 and April 16 at J.B. Hunt.
The Pfizer vaccine requires two doses three weeks apart. The council will offer second doses to those who receive their first doses at the events.
John Brown University
John Brown University will host a vaccine event from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday where people may receive their first Moderna shots, according to a news release from the university. Participants will receive the vaccine at the Walton Lifetime Health Complex Recreation Gym in Siloam Springs. Appointments are required and can be made at www.jbu.edu/vaccine.
Participants will be emailed a form to bring to the clinic and should expect their appointment to take 30-45 minutes. Participants will receive their second dose April 30. The Moderna vaccine require two doses four weeks apart.
Benton County and Collier Drug Stores plan to fully vaccinate 10,000 people against covid-19 in a series of clinics over the next 13 weeks. The first clinic will be 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Benton County Fairgrounds and is already full, according to a news release from the county. Residents may make appointments for the April 7 clinic, which will be 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The clinics will offer the Pfizer vaccine. The county and Collier will give 1,000 first doses at each of the first 10 clinics and 1,000 second doses each week beginning with the fourth clinic, Michael Waddle, director of emergency management for the county.
Appointments are required. Residents who wish to make an appointment may do so online at bit.ly/39iawND or by calling (479) 935-4316 and leaving their number, date of birth, county of residence and their full name, which they should spell out.
Appointments are available at Mercy Clinic in Springdale. Mercy is offering 1,000 shots per day. Patients may make appointments at Mercy.net/GetVaccineNWA or by calling 833-364-6777.
Appointments at Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville are available online at www.wregional.com/covid19vaccine.
• Cornerstone Pharmacy, 1 Mercy Way, Suite 50, Bella Vista (479) 876-6200
• Harps Pharmacy, 1209 N. Walton Blvd., Bentonville (479) 273-5541
• Heartland Pharmacy, 1735 W. Walnut St., Rogers (479) 631-0204; heartland-rx.com
• Debbie's Family Pharmacy, 5403 Pinnacle Point Drive, Rogers (479) 271-6300; debbiesfamilypharmacy.com
• Austin Drug, 118 Main St. N.E., Gravette (479) 787-5432
• Teasley Drug, 205 Atlanta S.E., Gravette (479) 787-5966;teasleydrug.com
• Collier Drug, 991 W. Centerton Blvd., Centerton (479) 795-8199; People who wish to be vaccinated at any Collier Drug pharmacy should email [email protected] with their phase in the subject line and include their name, birthdate and phone number in the body of the email. People without email should call Collier Drug to sign up and specify they don't have email.
• Harps Pharmacy, 201 Hwy. 412 West, Siloam Springs (479) 549-3200
• Collier Drug, 100 W. Dickson, Fayetteville (479) 442-6262
• Medical Arts Pharmacy, 2515 E. Huntsville Road, Fayetteville (479) 443-3411; medartspharmacynwa.com
• Heartland Pharmacy, 1450 E. Zion Road Suite 1, Fayetteville (479) 444-7200; heartland-rx.com
• Community Pharmacy, 400 W. Emma Ave., Springdale (479) 750-2220; communitypharmacyspringdale.com
• Harps Pharmacy, 2894 W. Sunset Ave., Springdale (479) 751-0882
• Heartland Pharmacy, 701 S. Thompson St., Springdale (479) 751-2072; heartland-rx.com
• Collier Drug, 197 E. Main St., Farmington (479) 267-4303
• Collier Drug, 801 E. Douglas, Prairie Grove (479) 846-2195
• Harps Pharmacy, 115 Lee St., Huntsville (479) 738-2202
• Walmart, 2110 W. Walnut St. in Rogers 479-636-3222
• Walmart, 4870 Elm Springs Road in Springdale 479-306-7025
• Sam's Club, 1517 Gene George Blvd in Springdale 479-365-8141
• Walmart, 2004 S. Pleasant St. in Springdale 479-751-4817
• Walmart, 406 S. Walton Blvd. in Bentonville 479-273-0060