2 cups water
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 cups mint leaves, chopped
2 cups lime sherbet, softened
1 cup lime juice
1 cup water
8 cups club soda
lime slices for garnish
1. Combine 2 cups water and the sugar in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave on High for 5 minutes. Stir the mint into the water; let stand for 5 minutes. Strain and discard the mint leaves from the syrup; set aside.
2. Stir the lime sherbet, lime juice, and 1 cup water together in a large pitcher until well combined. Pour the mint-infused syrup into the mixture. Add club soda and stir. Serve over ice. Garnish with lime slices.
3 quarts water
3 quarts ice cubes
1 (.14 ounce) package sugar free instant lemonade powder
1 (12 fluid ounce) can white grape juice concentrate
1 lemon, sliced
1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
In a punch bowl, stir together the water, ice, lemonade powder and grape juice concentrate. Float slices of lemon and cucumber on top.
1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
6 fluid ounces coconut milk
3 limes, juiced
2 tablespoons almond-flavored syrup (such as Torani(R))
1 cup club soda, or as needed
4 pinches ground nutmeg
4 lime wheels
4 sprigs fresh mint
1. Place a few ice cubes in a pitcher; add pineapple juice, coconut milk, lime juice, and almond-flavored syrup and stir until chilled. Strain mixture and pour into 4 glasses.
2. Top each glass with club soda; mocktail will foam up.
3. Dust each mocktail with nutmeg. Garnish with a lime wheel, sprig of mint, and umbrella.
Alcohol-Free Mint Julep
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
2 cups crushed ice
1/2 cup prepared lemonade
Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
1. In a small saucepan, combine the water, sugar and 1 tablespoon of chopped mint. Stir and bring to a boil. Cook until sugar has dissolved, then remove from heat and set aside to cool. After about an hour, strain out mint leaves.
2. Fill 2 cups or frozen goblets with crushed ice. Pour 1/2 of the lemonade into each glass and top with a splash of the sugar syrup. Garnish each with a mint sprig and a straw. Serve on a silver platter.
Courtesy allrecipes.comNAN Dining Guide Kitchen Talk on 05/31/2020