• Landon Trulove, a registered nurse at Washington Regional Medical Center's Critical Care Unit in Fayetteville, recently earned cardiac surgical certification from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses. Nurses must meet eligibility requirements and pass a nationally administered exam to be certified. Trulove earned a bachelor's degree in nursing from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
• Tim Doyle has joined Bank OZK as vice president, commercial lending officer in Fayetteville. He earned a bachelor of science in business administration in finance, banking and real estate at the University of Missouri.
• Audwin Vaughan has been named the market president for Benton County at Bank OZK. He is a certified public accountant and a graduate of the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
• Dr. Stephen Hudson, board certified orthopedic surgeon, recently joined The Orthopedic Center at 601 W. Maple Ave., Suite 411, in Springdale. He received a medical degree from Louisiana State University in New Orleans and completed an orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock. Hudson specializes in hip and knee replacement, performs arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee and provides fracture care.
• Michelle Gardner, APRN, DNP, has joined MANA Family Medicine Pinnacle Hills in Rogers. She earned a bachelor of science in biology from Colorado Christian University in Lakewood and a bachelor of science in nursing and doctorate of nursing practice at Creighton University in Omaha, Neb.
Briefs are for people in Northwest Arkansas who are new hires, were promoted, received an award from outside their organization or received a certification. Email: [email protected] Information must be received by noon Wednesday prior to the Sunday the item is to be published.
SundayMonday Business on 02/09/2020
Print Headline: Business people