• Calvary Baptist Church, 5700 Cantrell Road, will host "Change the Story: The Compassion Experience," a free event focused on poverty, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. today, Sunday and Monday. Walk-ins are welcome but reservations can also be made by calling (501) 831-3001. More information at compassion.com/change.
• Christway Missionary Baptist Church, 4324 Potter St., will observe its Men's Day and hold a dual breakfast and Sunday School before its 10 a.m. service Sunday with speaker Roderick Torrence. (501) 562-1023.
• Greater Macedonia Baptist Church, 600 E. 24th St., will co-host a health fair that includes free health screenings, free food and games, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. today. (501) 372-0670.
• Highland Valley United Methodist Church, 15524 Chenal Parkway, will hold To Mars and Beyond Vacation Bible School from 8 a.m.-noon June 24-27 for children Pre-K through fifth grade. Register at hvumc.org/children. Afternoon child care available by reservation at (501) 224-6047.
• Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church, 1321 S. Van Buren St., will host the Jubilus Musical Dinner Theater production of Demolition Dilemma! by the Family Life Players at 7:30 p.m. today in the gymnasium. A chicken dinner will be served at 6. Tickets are $20, $15 for those ages 65 or older and $5 for children ages 3-10. (501) 661-1756.
• Rufus K. Young Christian Church, 2100 Main St., will hold a picnic 10 a.m.-2 p.m. today. (501) 374-0015.
• Saint Mark's Episcopal Church, 1000 N. Mississippi St., will host a talk on heart health with Dr. Lynn Davis in the Parish Hall at 9:15 a.m. Sunday. lovesaintmarks.org or (501) 225-4203.
• Second Presbyterian Church, 600 Pleasant Valley Drive, will host a Faith and Grief luncheon at noon Tuesday; registration is free at faithandgrief.org, information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 227-0000.
• St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 4106 John F. Kennedy Blvd., North Little Rock, will host a performance by Seraph Brass at 7 p.m. Sunday. (501) 753-4281.
• Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, 310 W. 17th St., will host "Pops for Pops!" with the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra and Stephanie Smittle in honor of Trinity Sunday at 5:30 p.m. Sunday.
The deadline for Religion calendar submissions is 5 p.m. Monday for Saturday publication. Addresses are in Little Rock unless otherwise indicated. Items must have an address and a phone number and be open to the public. To submit a news release, fax (501) 372-4765 or email the information to:
Religion on 06/15/2019
Print Headline: Religion calendar