ROGERS -- The city has partnered with the Arkansas Department of Transportation to add streets to an online database, which will allow residents to check the streets' conditions during inclement weather, according to a news release.
The Rogers Police Department will update the streets on iDriveArkansas.com to show what is on the roads when there is snow and ice, according to the news release.
The 16 streets that were added are:
- West Olive Street from Interstate 49 to North Second Street.
- West Oak Street from South 28th Street South to First Street.
- West Stoney Brook Road from South 52nd Street to South Rainbow Road.
- West New Hope Road from South 52nd Street and South Pinnacle Hills Parkway to Eighth Street.
- West Perry Road from South Bellview Road to South Dixieland Road.
- West Pleasant Grove Road from South Rainbow Road to First Street.
- South Rainbow Road from Southeast Walton Boulevard to West Pleasant Grove Road.
- South Dodson Road from Southeast Walton Boulevard to West Stoney Brook Road.
- South 52nd Street and South Pinnacle Hills Parkway from Southeast Walton Boulevard to West Wallis Road.
- South Promenade Road from West Walnut Street to South Bellview Road.
- South Bellview Road from West New Hope Road to Willowbend Drive.
- South 26th Street from West New Hope Road to West Pleasant Grove Road.
- South Dixieland Road from West Hudson Road to Oakwood Avenue.
- South First Street from East Locust Street to West Pleasant Grove Road.
- South Monte Ne Road from 1st to South Old Wire Road.
- South Old Wire Road from East New Hope Road to Rogers city limits.
Print Headline: Street conditions available online