Today's Paper Obits Crime NWA Outdoors Today's Photos PREP Sports NWA EDITORIAL: The natural Razorbacks land graduate transfer QB Puzzles
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

SILOAM SPRINGS -- A man died Wednesday after he was electrocuted at work and fell, police said.

Keith Brosch was working at Home Brands, 4560 U.S. 412, according to a news release from the Siloam Springs Police Department.

Brosch's cause of death was from an accidental electrocution and subsequent fall, according to police. An investigation into the death is ongoing, although police don't suspect foul play.

[EMAIL UPDATES: Get free breaking news updates and daily newsletters with top headlines delivered to your inbox]

Co-workers, members of the Siloam Springs Fire Department and Siloam Springs Regional Hospital attempted to save Brosch's life, but were unsuccessful.

The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the Benton County coroner each declined to give additional information as the death is still under investigation.

NW News on 07/29/2017

Print Headline: Siloam Springs man electrocuted at work

Sponsor Content

Comments

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT