Creekside Center for Women provides comprehensive, patient-focused and knowledge-driven women's health care to women of all ages in a convenient and caring atmosphere. Located at 5330 Willow Creek Drive in Springdale, the providers and staff are dedicated to caring for patients with respect, dignity and privacy. Many services are offered at Creekside Center for Women including obstetrics, gynecology, hormone therapy, all forms of birth control, and surgery including minimally invasive procedures.
The gynecology services and procedures offered include:
• Operative and diagnostic hysteroscopy.
• Tubal sterilization (including essure procedure).
• Novasure ablation.
• Fibroid Management.
• Laparoscopic and minimally invasive gynecology, including total laparoscopic hysterectomy.
• Peri-menopausal and menopausal hormone replacement therapy recommendations, formulations and alternative therapies.
• Libido and sexual health services.
• PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) evaluation and treatment.
• Endometriosis evaluation and treatment.
• Testing, treatment and counseling for reproductive infectious diseases.
• Routine gynecologic examinations and screenings.
• PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
• HTA endometrial ablation treatment.
• NEXPLANON birth control implant.
• da Vinci® robotic assisted surgery.
• Sexually transmitted diseases.
Creekside Center for Women also provides obstetric services. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, experts suggest you see your doctor once a month during 4-28 weeks of gestation; twice a month during 28-26 weeks of gestation; and weekly during 36 weeks gestation until birth. These visits include prenatal visits, which include your doctor checking on your health and making sure the baby is growing as expected. Most prenatal visits will include measuring our weight, checking your blood pressure, and checking the baby's heart rate. At full-term visits, around 36-38 weeks, you doctor will work with you to anticipate any problems. The doctor will check the position of the baby to see if a C-section is necessary. This is also a good time to finalize the discussions on planned contraception after delivery. Obstetric services at Creekside Center for Women also include help with the following:
• Menstrual irregularities.
• Birth control options.
• Pregnancy and prenatal care.
• High risk pregnancy.
Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to noon, Friday. For more information, call (479) 582-9268.
DiscoverNorthwestArkansas on 07/28/2017
Print Headline: Patients treated with respect, dignity, and privacy at Creekside Center for Women