Trey Thompson of red team guards Moses Kingsley (33) of white on Sunday Oct. 23, 2016 during the Arkansas Red-White game at Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteiville.
Tonight's exhibition game won't be the first time Arkansas and Central Missouri have met in basketball, but it's been a while.
High School Sports
Hayden Hill (from left), Bryce Yates (38) and Oliver Nasilai of Springdale Har-Ber try to take down Fayetteville’s Dan Hinton (22) on Oct. 21 at Wildcat Stadium in Springdale.
Rogers High at Bentonville West
- Harrison gets title again, foe faced tough semifinal
- Killingsworth captures title, tops Southerland for 2nd time
- McClellan facing PA pressure tonight
- Har-Ber outlasts Conway, gets back to title match
- Valley View reaches for 14th year in a row
- Huntsville's rally outlasts Westside; Brookland rolls
- PREP VB: Defending champion Fayetteville cruises into state finals
- Double Trouble Palacios twins lead Rogers Heritage attack
- Football: Siloam Springs goes great distance to keep playoff hopes alive
Arkansas' Frankline Tonui crosses the finish line ahead of teammate Christian Heymsfield during the Chile Pepper Festival on Saturday, Oct. 3, 2015, in Fayetteville.
After a brief interruption by Alabama, the SEC men's cross country championships have returned to normalcy.
- Anderson still mum on lineup
- Practice pays off for Odom
- SEC games lack pizzazz, but bowl relevant
- ASU gets victory in exhibition opener
- UA coaches pursue Michigan commitment
- Penalties a problem for UAPB
- Odum to be a key for UCA Saturday
- Undermanned OBU gets easy victory
- Harding can grasp title share
Dallas Cowboys' Dak Prescott warms up before an NFL football game against the Green Bay Packers Sunday, Oct. 16, 2016, in Green Bay, Wis.
Because they were on opposing teams at the Senior Bowl, Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott didn't spend much time together talking about the future.
- Series at Wrigley, Schwarber limited
- Bad start gone, Rizzo having more fun
- Wrigley Field: Historic and now
- Titans score big, end home woes
- Tomlin gets tough, helps Indians win
- Chiefs' defense making a point
- Arrieta masterful: Indians hitless into sixth as Cubs tie Series
- Active Heat show they won't roll over
- TONIGHT’S GAME