Mississippi guard Rasheed Brooks (14) drives the lane against Arkansas Razorbacks guard Anthlon Bell (5) during an NCAA college basketball game on Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016, in Oxford, Miss. (Bruce Newman /The Oxford Eagle via AP)
Rebels’ rebounding leaves Hogs reeling
One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. Zero Arkansas.
High School Sports
Pulaski Academy guard Lawson Korita shoots between Little Rock McClellan defender Tyrese Lair (front) and Raymond Harris on Friday. Korita finished with 40 points and Pulaski Academy won 61-55.
Pulaski Academy didn't need a last-second basket by Lawson Korita on Friday night to beat Little Rock McClellan.
- Wrestling: Springdale Har-Ber wins Big West title
- Maumelle's Williams, Robinson carry load
- Comets hit Bears with early flurry
- LR Hall struggles late, puts away Sheridan
- Jenkins' 3-pointer at buzzer beats LR Christian
- Free throws carry Alma by Catholic
- Discipline lifts Cabot to victory
- McDonald powers Bombers
- Cabot converts miscues into rout
Zach Jackson of Arkansas delivers a pitch Friday, Jan. 29, 2016, during practice at Baum Stadium in Fayetteville.
Preseason first-team All-American Zach Jackson will open his junior season on Arkansas' baseball team at the same place he spent his sophomore year, as a high-powered closer.
- Goals remain same for Van Horn, UA
- Trojans hold off Cajuns
- Mississippi mishaps
- Razorbacks need to look inside for answers
- Justice prevailing early for Anderson, Arkansas
- ASU women tie record with 14-0 start
- Trojans utilize inside path, overtake Ragin' Cajuns
- STATE COLLEGE ROUNDUPS
Minnesota’s Zach LaVine outdueled Orlando’s Aaron Gordon to win his second consecutive slam dunk title Saturday night.
TORONTO -- Aaron Gordon soared over his mascot, but nobody flies higher than Zach LaVine in the slam dunk contest.