Mississippi State receiver Fred Ross catches a pass in front of Arkansas safety Kevin Richardson on Saturday, Nov. 21, 2015, at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville.
Tomorrow may be Thanksgiving, but there has been enough carving already this season for the Arkansas secondary.
High School Sports
NWA Democrat-Gazette/ANDY SHUPE Kierra Lang (left) of Springdale drives past Alexsis Brown (center) and Kennedi Allen of Little Rock Central Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2015, at Bulldog Gymnasium in Springdale. Visit nwadg.com/phtoos to see more photographs from the game.
A Little Rock Central fan stopped coach Michael Green and asked if he had remembered to take his blood pressure medicine moments after the Lady Tigers' game at Springdale High on Tuesday.
- PA, LR Christian 12-0, eyeing more
- Loss set early tone for CAC
- LR Parkview cuts off NLR at pass
- CLASS 3A/2A TOP PERFORMERS
- Friday playoff games
- Basketball: Prairie Grove tops cold-shooting Lady Mounties
- Lady Blackhawks rally to defeat Elkins
- Basketball: Greenland wins home opener over Lincoln
- Zebras aware of bull's-eye
Arkansas tight end Hunter Henry celebrates after scoring a touchdown during the third quarter of a game against Mississippi State on Saturday, Nov. 21, 2015, at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville.
Junior Hunter Henry, who took over the lead in receiving yardage among FBS tight ends with a big game last weekend, is among three finalists for the Mackey Award.
- Trophy helps spur rivalry concept
- Air of concern: Hogs try to shore up pass defense
- OU up 4 spots to No. 3
- Hogs must guard perimeter better
- UCA players earn honors
- 5 in double points lift N.C. State
- Former Trojan part of new-look Jackets
- UALR's 17-0 run tops Oral Roberts
- ASU women at UT-Chattanooga
Carolina Panthers Coach Ron Rivera is a creature of habit on Sunday mornings before a home game, going through several rituals before the game starts.
It is Sunday morning at Ron Rivera's house and the Carolina Panthers coach sits down to eat a familiar breakfast of cinnamon french toast and ham steak prepared by his wife.
- Former Razorback Darren McFadden paying off nicely for Cowboys
- Don't look now, but Bucs are decent
- Warriors 16-0, NBA’s best start
- NFL notes
- Off the wire
- Maturity takes Busch to first title
- ‘Greedy’ Warriors aim for 16-0 start
- Patriots (10-0) put away Bills again
- Cowboys, 3-0 with Romo, look ahead