Vanderbilt guard Matthew Fisher-Davis (5) shoots a jump shot over Florida center John Egbunu (15) during the second half of an NCAA college basketball game in Gainesville, Fla., Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017. Vanderbilt won 68-66. (AP Photo/Ron Irby)
No SEC basketball team takes or makes more three-point shots than Vanderbilt.
High School Sports
Pea Ridge’s Westin Church (24) gets off a shot as Andrew Miller (20) and Seth Duke of Gravette defend Friday at Gravette Middle School.
Trent Loyd knows his team will have to win in tough environments in order to reach its ultimate destination.
- Basketball Heritage's Thompson surprises opponents, not coach
- Team effort fuels JBU victory
- High school basketball
- Har-Ber survives overtime scare from Fayetteville
- Lady Pointers run past Springdale
- Basketball Lady Wolverines notch first 7A-West win in school history
- Basketball: Shiloh Christian defeats Haas Hall
- Bryant storms back to take down Cabot
- Maumelle beats buzzer, Parkview
UALR forward Maurius Hill (center) drives between Troy defenders DeVon Walker (left) and Jordon Varnado in Monday night’s game at the Jack Stephens Center in Little Rock. Hill had nine points, but Varnado’s 25-point, 13-rebound outing was enough to power Troy past UALR 78-69.
Against one of the league's best offensive teams, UALR got the defensive stops when it needed them.
- Winning at Vanderbilt worth extra credits
- 3 spree fits for Vandy
- Dallas cornerback likes what he sees in Fayetteville
- Missouri hammers UA women; Dykes displeased
- South Carolina moves to 17-1
- Wolfpack shock No. 17 Blue Devils
- Simms propels ASU by South Alabama
- Fox tries diplomacy after snafu
- Logan Forsythe traded to Dodgers
LAS TERRENAS, Dominican Republic -- Dozens of children wearing blue T-shirts with the name "Ventura" emblazoned on the back gathered around a coastal home Monday to pay their respects to their idol: Kansas City Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura.
- Defense buys into Belichick's motto
- Rodriguez changed game with arm
- Williams reaches quarterfinals
- Quinn grasps Super Bowl hype
- Waiters hits three, Heat stun Warriors
- Baseball: Ventura electrified Naturals fans, too
- Ventura wowed NWA Naturals fans, too
- Patriots heading back to a familiar setting
- Falcons whip Packers as Ryan, Jones shine