Arkansas' Charles Kim hits a shot during the second round of the NCAA Championships on Sunday, May 29, 2016, in Eugene, Ore.
The No. 21 Arkansas Razorbacks struggled with tough pin placements on Sunday but easily advanced to the final stage of stroke play at the NCAA men’s golf championships at the Eugene (Ore.) Country Club.
High School Sports
Taylor Powell, Fayetteville quarterback, tosses the ball back to a referee Nov. 6 at Harmon Play Field in Fayetteville. The Bulldogs will open their football season at home Sept. 2 against Blue Springs (Mo.) North.
Class 7A Bentonville High Tigers
Arkansas coach Bret Bielema watches practice Thursday, April 7, 2016, inside the Walker Pavilion in Fayetteville.
Arkansas Coach Bret Bielema's prediction of a "wild, wild West" environment regarding off-campus football camps this summer appears to be coming true.
- Razorbacks sit in 6th place in Oregon
- NCAA Preliminary track meets waste time, money
- College football fans attached to their mascots
- Hogs in sixth, likely to advance at NCAAs
- Anderson, Cleveland return home seeking guard
- WALLY HALL: Baylor should put focus on assisting victims
- Arkansas slips back two spots
- Aggies ride pinch home run to finals berth with Florida
- Cajuns rally, eliminate Red Wolves
Alexander Rossi nearly ran out of gas over the fi nal few laps of Sunday’s Indianapolis 500, but he held on to become the ninth rookie to win the event and the fi rst since Helio Castroneves in 2001
Rookie Rossi gambles on gas, wins on fumes
INDIANAPOLIS -- An American took the Andretti family to victory lane Sunday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Royals claim victory after Sale ends
- Warriors relieved to have home shot
- Spieth wins, turns page after Masters
- Truex Jr. runs past 600 field
- Are LeBron's expectations lower?
- Sharks, Penguins put pieces in place
- American headed to her first major quarterfinal
- Travelers fall in 11
- No gold? Romo not worth Hall talk