Arkansas' Barrett Loseke throws a pitch to Bryant's James Ciliento on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2017, at Baum Stadium in Fayetteville.
Arkansas Razorbacks baseball Coach Dave Van Horn said he knew infielder Jaxon Williams would contribute.
High School Sports
Andersen Mainord of Conway celebrates after winning the boys' 100-yard butterfly in 52.22 seconds Saturday at the Bentonville Community Center.
The quest for Bentonville's 13th straight boys state swimming championship successfully began and ended the same way -- with a state record being broken.
- 4A North Regional: Pea Ridge boys, Berryville girls win titles
- Jonesboro rides Eaton's FT spree
- Hall too much for Marion late
- Basketball: Lamar grabs regional title
- SWIMMING AND DIVING: Hass Hall girls repeat as state champions
- Diving: Nichols, Rissinger claim state crowns
- Basketball: Strong start carries Har-Ber to share of 7A-West title, No. 1 seed
- Basketball: Bentonville girls run past West
Arkansas' Devin Cosper dribbles up court as Auburn's Brandy Montgomery follows during a game Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017, in Fayetteville.
Auburn used a 30-point fourth quarter to turn a deficit into a 70-64 victory over Arkansas on Sunday.
- VIDEO: Mike Anderson previews the Florida game
- Mike Anderson reviews Auburn, previews Florida
- Dad's surprise visit from Kosovo lifts spirit of UALR's Shoshi
- Reserves do the job for Hogs
- 5-RBI day puts freshman in the mix
- Changes work well for Louisville in rout
- State Division I roundups
- College Basketball: 30-point fourth gives Auburn 70-64 win at Arkansas
- Anderson, Hogs quieting the critics
DAY 29 of 57
- A sweet 16th: Kurt Busch avoids wrecks, wins Daytona 500 at last
- Hall clock starting to tick for A-Rod
- Salazar sharp in Series rematch
- Westbrook seals deal on Cousins, Pelicans
- Rangers, Hamilton ponder another surgery
- Earnhardt makes return, feels fine after crash
- Stewart finds his way to victory lane at last
- Pole-sitter annoyed with latest stumble
- Hendrick team leads deep field