NEW YORK — Wal-Mart's fourth-quarter earnings fell nearly 18 percent as the world's largest retailer was hurt by its investments in e-commerce and stores. Continue reading...
The Senate's calendar for Monday includes a bill that would phase out the InvestArk tax-credit program in exchange for providing a sales-tax exemption for manufacturers on purchases related to repairing machinery and equipment. Continue reading...
3 regions see rise; West falls 4.4%
WASHINGTON -- Americans bought more new homes in January after a steep fall-off the previous month, a sign the housing market is healthy despite higher mortgage rates. Continue reading...
- Penney to close at least 130 stores
- Insured Rx buyers' copay at times more than drug's real cost
- Down 10,000 jobs in '16, AIG says
- Some VW owners waiting on settlement buyback offer
- J.C. Penney to close 130 to 140 stores; no word on whether Arkansas stores affected