Omar Lists Improving Access As Top Priority For Northwest
Posted: September 4, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
SPRINGDALE -- Improving access to medical care is at the top of the list for Northwest Health System's new leader.
At A Glance
• Northwest Health System: CEO since Aug. 18.
• Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Pottstown, Pa.: CEO March 2011-August; chief operating officer, November 2009-March 2011.
• Medical Partners International, Destrehan, La.: senior vice president, December 2008-November 2009.
• Southwest Medical Center, Lafayette, La.: chief operating officer, June 2006-December 2008.
• Tulane University Hospital & Clinic, New Orleans: associate vice president, January 2006-June 2006; operations manager, October 2001-January 2005.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.