Rogers Commissioners Approve Three-Building Plaza
Posted: September 3, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
ROGERS -- A three-building plaza stretching from the Pinnacle Country Club subdivision to the roundabout on Pauline Whitaker Parkway was approved Tuesday by planning commissioners.
At A Glance
The Planning Commission met Tuesday and approved:
• A conditional use permit for Rogers Yellow Cab to allow transportation services at 2800 N. Second St.
• A large-scale development plan for Parker Grand Slam, a six-stall outdoor batting cage facility at 1906 W. Town West Drive.
• A large-scale development for 3,000-square-foot expansion to the existing 6,000-square-foot Freedom Powersports building at 2741 W. Hudson Road.
• A large-scale development plan for Yiannios Dental, a 6,000-square-foot dental clinic in the Pinnacle Hills Office Park, 3728 S. Pinnacle Hills Parkway.
• The final plat for Cross Creek Phase 4, a 28-lot subdivision west of Mount Hebron Road and south of Garrett Road.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.