Bentonville Parks Director Reports 2013, Previews 2014
Posted: March 29, 2014 at 5 a.m.
BENTONVILLE -- From a planning standpoint, 2014 will be the most important year for the Parks and Recreation Department, director David Wright told the City Council this week.
By The Numbers (w/logo)
Bentonville Parks, Recreation
In 2013, Bentonville’s Parks and Recreation Department:
• Had Revenue of $834,411, a 12.6 percent increase from 2012
• Received 45,683 hours of volunteer labor
• Spent $215,00 for new restroom and concession building at Elm Tree Ball Fields
• Added five camps
• Added a 1,100-foot trail to the Downtown Trail System
• Had 162,369 participants through out all programs, an increase from 112,127 in 2012
Source: Parks and Recreation 2013 Report
This story is only available from our archives.