Benton County Eyes Legislative Agenda
Justice Of The Peace Seek Rural Ambulance Relief...
Posted: March 21, 2014 at 5 a.m.
BENTONVILLE -- Benton County's justices of the peace began putting together an ambitious agenda to present to the area's state legislators for consideration next year.
At A Glance
Quorum Court Action
Benton County’s Quorum Court met Thursday and approved:
• Appointing Alicia Tilghman to the Benton County Historical Preservation Commission.
• Changing the interim filling of an emergency vacancy in the Sheriff’s Office.
• Applying for a grant for the Adult Drug Court.
• Spending $1,450 from the Arkansas Festival GIF Grant.
• Spending $4,500 from the Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant.
• Spending $20,000 from the Maysville Community Center GIF Grant.
• Spending $20,000 from the County Clerk’s Office for moving expenses associated with the county’s Rogers office.
• Deleting a deputy collector supervisor position and adding a deputy collector position.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.