(Advertisement)

Fire causes scare at Rogers business

Posted: March 19, 2014 at 1:50 p.m.

A small fire set outside a Rogers business caused a scare when it began to catch inside the wall of the building at about 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.

This story is only available from our archives.

(Advertisement)



« Previous Story

UA trustees to look at online university

The University of Arkansas board of trustees on Thursday plan to consider planning to create an online university that would offer a limited number of degree programs for a... Read »

Next Story »

Man sentenced for sexual assault of fellow Be...

An inmate in the Benton County Jail was sentenced to 8 years in prison for sexually assaulting another inmate. Read »