Rogers First Baptist Church Plans Expansion
Posted: March 17, 2014 at 6:01 a.m.
Attendance at First Baptist Church, 3364 W. Pleasant Grove Road, has grown 20 percent in the past year, and church officials are planning a major expansion.
AT A GLANCE
Rogers’ Planning Commission will meet at 4:30 in Council Chambers at City Hall, 301 W. Chestnut St. Agenda items include:
• A request from Nate Bachelor for a permit for a parking lot at the northwest corner of 11th and Poplar streets.
• A request from August Rusher and Jay Ertel to rezone 6028 Stoney Brook Road from agricultural to neighborhood commercial.
• Plans from Rainbow Honda, 1050 W. Hudson Road, to move the Honda motorcycle store from Bentonville to Rogers.
• A lot-split request from Steve Furner at the intersection of Rainbow and Course roads.
• A lot-split request from James and Barbara Wilson at 5151 Garrett Road.
• A concession trailer request at 718 N. Second St..
This story is only available from our archives.