Rogers Aldermen To Decide On Lake Atalanta Road Issue
Posted: March 10, 2014 at 6 a.m.
Aldermen will vote Tuesday on whether to close the road circling Lake Atalanta.
Rogers City Council
The Rogers City Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers at City Hall, 301 W. Chestnut St. Enter on the northeast corner of the building.
Agenda items include:
• Appropriating $24,640 for the Police Department.
• Appropriating $11,000 for construction of a roof over the outdoor kennel which was damaged in December.
• Declaring two pieces of property surplus, one is First Street and the other on Fourth Street, and authorizing the sale of the property.
• Authorizing a $228,149 contract with Source Gas for relocation of utilities along Monte Ne Road, between New Hope Road and Gum Street, for a street improvement project.
• Authorizing a contract with J&L Concrete to provide concrete work for 2014.
• Authorizing a contract with Sand Creek Engineering for design services for a portion of the northern corridor trail.
• Authorizing changes to the water service boundary map.
• Rezoning property at 1100 W. Hudson Road from highway commercial to open display.
This story is only available from our archives.