Komen warms up for race
Sponsors gather to kick off
annual fight against cancer...
Posted: March 9, 2014 at 6 a.m.
The Ozark Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure Board of Directors members, staff and honorary race chairwoman Shelley McMillon gathered with Race for the Cure sponsors for a race kick-off party Feb. 27 at Aloft in Rogers.
Race for the Cure
• Registration Rally for the race —10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 15 at United Bank on Joyce Boulevard in Fayetteville
• Promise Circle Luncheon — 11:30 a.m. March 19 at Mermaids in Fayetteville
• Race registration office grand opening celebration and rally— April 10 at the race office at Pinnacle Hills Promenade in Rogers
• Dine Out for the Cure events — April 20-26, information to be determined information
• Pasta Party — 6 p.m. April 25 at Pratt Place Barn in Fayetteville
• Race for the Cure — April 26
— Source: komenozark.org
At A Glance
Race for the Cure Kick-off Party
Who: Ozark Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
When: Feb. 27
Where: Aloft in Rogers
Information: 750-7465 or komenozark.org
This story is only available from our archives.