Springdale Elementary Students Experience Opera
Posted: March 7, 2014 at 5 a.m.
SPRINGDALE -- Zion May said he wants to perform in school musicals because he was inspired by an opera performance at Westwood Elementary School.
At A Glance (w/logo)
• Children have better concentration skills.
• Children have better math skills.
• Children have better spelling skills.
• Children are better at remembering a sequence of events.
• Music helps increase a child’s cognitive development.
• Children might express interest in playing an instrument.
• Children will have a greater appreciation for the arts.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.