Rogers Aldermen Approve Contract For Downtown Plan
Posted: March 7, 2014 at 5 a.m.
ROGERS -- Aldermen on Thursday approved a $450,000 contract with Gateway Planning to do a downtown revitalization study officials hope will provide the information necessary to make downtown a destination.
At A Glance
Gateway Planning officials explained the scope of work for downtown Rogers on Thursday. One of the items Gateway wants to establish is a cycle for reinvestment.
• The first part of the cycle is neighborhood investment
• Which leads to taxable growth
• Followed by value capture
• Then infrastructure regeneration
• That connects with neighborhood investment
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.