Rogers Rezoning Could Bring New Business To City
Posted: March 3, 2014 at 5 a.m.
A favorable vote on a rezoning request Tuesday by planning commissioners will bring a Bentonville business to Rogers.
The Rogers Planning Commission will meet at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers of City Hall, 301 W. Chestnut St. Enter through the door on the northeast corner of the building.
Also on the agenda:
• A large-scale development plan for Mount Carmel Community, 2200 W. Laurel Ave., a residential multifamily-six units per acre zone.
• A replat of the Legacy Estates subdivision, splitting two lots, a residential single-family zone.
• A conditional use application to allow Tallgrass Development to build residential multifamily housing near the intersection of Olive and 40th streets, a residential office zone.
• A large-scale development plan for Allcare Pharmacy at 216 S. 13th St., a highway commercial zone.
• A large-scale development plan for Kindergrove Daycare at 700 S. 28th St., an agriculture zone.
• A request for a temporary concession trailer at Frisco Station Mall, 100 N. Dixieland Road, a highway commercial zone.
This story is only available from our archives.