Attorney To Bentonville Board: Be Aware Of Law
Posted: March 1, 2014 at 5 a.m.
BENTONVILLE -- Any school board member suspected of releasing information discussed during an executive session could be prosecuted and charged with a felony, an attorney for the School District said during a board meeting last week.
At A Glance
School Board Meetings
Bentonville’s School Board meets at 5:30 p.m. at the Administration Building, 500 Tiger Blvd., unless otherwise noted.
• Thursday: Planning meeting
• March 10: Second high school progress update, 6 p.m. at Old High Middle School, 406 N.W. Second St., Bentonville
• March 17: Regular meeting
• April 7: Planning meeting
• April 14: Board recognition evening, 6 p.m. at Old High Middle School
• April 21: Regular meeting
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.