Rogers Aldermen OK New Fire Station
Posted: June 25, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
ROGERS --Aldermen Tuesday approved spending about $2.3 million to start building Fire Station No. 2 this summer.
At A Glance
Rogers’ City Council met Tuesday and approved:
• Contracting with SSI to build the Lake Atalanta bike facilities and spending $2.8 million for the project.
• A lease for the Rogers Little Theater, a nonprofit group.
• Contracting with RTE of Sedona, Ariz., to design roundabouts on Southgate Road.
• Spend $46,342 from the Rogers Municipal Airport reserve for information-technology equipment.
• A $31,000 change to plans for the Razorback Regional Greenway and a contract with Crafton Tull and Associates for the Northern Loop Trail at $205,000.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.