Bentonville Council Fills Vacant Seats
Posted: June 25, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
BENTONVILLE -- City Council members appointed James Smith and John Skaggs at Tuesday's meeting to fill vacancies left by council members who recently moved out of their wards.
At A Glance
Bentonville’s City Council met Tuesday and approved:
• A property line adjustment at 306 N.W. C St.
• A lot split at 1001 N.W. A St. in Green Acres Subdivision.
• Rezoning 28 lots in Stone Meadow Subdivision to R-2 duplex and patio home residential.
• The final plat of White Oaks Trails on Southwest Second Street and Southwest White Oak Road.
• Reappointing Amanda Webb to the Advertising and Promotion Committee.
• A $1.5 million budget adjustment for furniture, fixtures and equipment for the Bentonville Community Recreation Center.
• A $19,930 budget adjustment for soccer field renovation at Memorial Park.
• An agreement with Sand Creek Engineering to design, administer bids and oversee construction for a parking lot at Elm Tree Ballfields.
• Three pieces of art to be placed on the North Bentonville Trail.
• A change order for Rosetta Construction for a $146,279 decrease and 20-day increase of contract time for the Bella Vista Bypass utility moving project.
• A waiver of the bid process to buy an in-line phosphorus analyzer for the wastewater treatment plant.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.