Camp Helps Springdale Students Practice Bilingual Skills
Posted: June 19, 2014 at 12:44 a.m.
SPRINGDALE -- A camp for students in Springdale could lead bilingual children to an adulthood with more job opportunities and larger salaries.
At A Glance
• People more easily learn another language.
• People learn words more easily.
• People who are bilingual generally have more job opportunities.
• People who are bilingual generally have higher salaries.
• People connect more easily with others.
• People who are bilingual generally have good listening skills.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.