(Advertisement)

Beebe: Private option will survive

Legislators worked together to help Arkansans, he says

Posted: June 13, 2014 at 4:35 a.m.

Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe told the Mississippi Delta Grassroots Caucus on Thursday that he believes the Legislature will reauthorize the state's so-called private option Medicaid expansion program during the next session despite the primary runoff defeat of one of the program's architects earlier this week.

This story is only available from our archives.

(Advertisement)



« Previous Story

ATV strikes deer, killing teen driver

A Morrilton teenager driving an all-terrain vehicle died Wednesday when the vehicle struck a deer, Arkansas State Police reported. Read »

Next Story »

Ross' jobs plan pours cash into governor's fu...

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mike Ross said Thursday that he wants to provide more state money to the governor's fund designed to create jobs, to a program to reward ... Read »