Building trade terms for deck components

Posted: June 7, 2014 at 1:51 a.m.

Baluster: One of a series of vertical supports used between posts of a railing; also called a spindle.

This story is only available from our archives.


« Previous Story

HomeStyle: All decked out

Whether you’re looking for a quiet spot for morning meditation or a place to call party central, decks offer an easy way to connect with the great outdoors and expand livab... Read »

Next Story »


True HEPA Tower Air Purifier Read »