Rogers Aldermen Approve Contract For Bike Park Construction
Posted: July 23, 2014 at 6 a.m.
ROGERS -- Aldermen approved two contracts Tuesday to build the bike park as part of Lake Atalanta improvement. Construction is to begin within 45 days, city officials said.
At A Glance
Rogers’ City Council met Tuesday and approved:
• An $18,484 contract with D-Tech International to buy and install a self-service pickup kiosk for the Rogers Public Library.
• A $43,400 contract with NEC to repair drainage issues on a portion of West Drive.
• A $132,425 contract with Architectural Graphics for 15 signs for the gateway roads, Pleasant Grove Road, New Hope Road, Hudson Road, Walnut Street, Arkansas 12 and Second Street leading to Rogers.
• A contract with Traffic and Lighting Systems to install a traffic signal at the intersection of Oak and South 22nd streets.
• A $65,000 contract with Smoracy to furnish and install a replacement cutter head for the street department.
• An amendment to the sign ordinance allowing multitenant signs to remain in place and individual panels to be changed until Dec. 31, 2016. Beginning Jan. 1, 2017, the signs much come into compliance with the ordinance.
• The final plat of 16.78 acre West Landing subdivision near 45th Street.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.