Tyson Buys Another Building In Downtown Springdale
Posted: July 15, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
SPRINGDALE -- Tyson Foods Inc.'s purchase of a second building in downtown Springdale could help with revitalization and a larger flow of money into the area, according to officials.
At A Glance
• Tyson Shared Services Inc. purchased the property June 20.
• Layman Revocable Trust purchased the property July 14, 2006.
• W. Joe and Charlotte Layman purchased the property on Sept. 9, 1993.
• Scores Inc., a Nevada corporation, purchased the property on June 30, 1993.
• D.R. Partners, a Nevada general partnership, acquired the property on Sept. 1, 1992.
• Northwest Arkansas Publishing Co. Inc. acquired the property on Jan. 1, 1985.
• Donrey Inc., a Nevada corporation, acquired the property on July 1, 1982.
Source: Washington County Property Records
This story is only available from our archives.