Siloam Springs May End Rural Ambulance Service
Posted: January 24, 2014 at 5 a.m.
Siloam Springs officials said Thursday the city will end rural ambulance service “the moment the funding from the county dries up,” which could be at the end of March.
At A Glance
Town Hall Meetings
Benton County’s justices of the peace have organized a series of town hall meetings to inform voters on the plan to provide rural ambulance service before the Feb. 11 vote. Upcoming meetings include:
• 6 p.m. tonight at the Billy V. Hall Senior Center in Gravette.
• 1 p.m. Saturday in the City Council room at Lowell City Hall.
• 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Pea Ridge Fire Department community room.
• 6:30 p.m. Jan. 30 at the Centerton Fire Department.
• 7 p.m. Feb. 3 at the Prairie Creek Community Building.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.