Benton County Judge: Courts Study Complete
Posted: January 24, 2014 at 5 a.m.
Benton County’s courts building project is moving forward, with County Judge Bob Clinard telling the Quorum Court on Thursday the feasibility study is done.
At A Glance
Benton County's Quorum Court met Thursday and approved:
• The third reading of an employment policy ordinance.
• The second reading of the planning and development regulation.
• The second reading of the planning fee schedule ordinance.
• An application for a federal grant for the hazard mitigation plan.
• An application for a grant on behalf of the Benton County Master Gardeners.
• Appropriating $42,415 for the Sheriff’s Office and $6,785 for the Coroner’s Office from money unspent in 2013.
• Appropriating $142,627 in grant and matching money for the Benton County Sheriff’s Office.
• Appropriating $13,982 in grant money for the Coroner’s Office.
• Appropriating $50,000 in pass through grant money for the Northeast Benton County Fire Department.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.